MicroStrategy wants to celebrate and recognize the amazing successes our customers achieve with our technology. There are three different award categories: Innovative, Impactful, and Interesting. Each award winner will receive a free pass to MicroStrategy World 2017. And, prior to the event, we’ll go onsite to record a short video to showcase during the keynote presentation at World. Click here to view last year's awards.
And the categories are:
This award recognizes the company that is revolutionary, bringing about a new way to utilize MicroStrategy’s platform to transform business operations. Have you demonstrated a breakthrough in data visualization and management? Have you taken a paper process and made it completely digital or mobile? Have you applied data analytics in a new, refreshing way that has not been seen in your industry before? Are you integrating data analytics into other corporate applications/systems in a cool way? Tell us how you reinvented your organization’s use of data or business process by using MicroStrategy.
This award recognizes the company that has demonstrated how it utilized MicroStrategy to achieve the highest levels of ROI. Perhaps you improved your corporate standards of measurement, boosted customer satisfaction scores, achieved greater productivity or operating efficiency, stole market share, or grew top line sales. Quantify and tell us how MicroStrategy impacted your organization’s operations and processes.
This award recognizes the company that has incorporated analytics in a creative way. You have used MicroStrategy in a way that has yet to be seen before. You’ve done something incredibly different with our platform that makes the room buzz and are setting your own trend. The more unique your application, the better.
What you win.
- A free pass to MicroStrategy World 2017 in DC, where the awards will be presented.
- A feature video and written story to showcase your success, which will be displayed during the keynote presentation at World 2017 and other customer-approved locations.
- Official recognition from MicroStrategy.
- A feature in a MicroStrategy press release and the MicroStrategy Community.*
- An opportunity to speak at regional MicroStrategy events.
*You or your company will have an opportunity to review and approve any external publishing of your story
When submitting your story, please provide a clear description of what the application does and who is using it. Where relevant, please share all the quantitative and qualitative results you can. There’s some amazing customer stories out there and we’re excited to hear from you. Have multiple applications or award category submissions? Feel free to submit multiple entries.
- You can submit your entry here!
- All submissions must be received by February 6, 2017 to be eligible.
- Final selection will be made by the judging panel at MicroStrategy. We will consider the customer’s story, metrics, and submission components.
Full terms & conditions can be viewed here.